|resources:||Home Mailing List Installation Source Code Members Screenshots|
- [2005-06-25] Version 0.9.5! Now the install will work with Thunderbird 1.5+ and regex matching works now
- [0.9.3] Install works with Thunderbird 1.5 now
- [2005-05-12] Finnaly I was able to upload version 0.9.2!
- [0.9.2] Now we have support for French (fr-FR) and Dutch (nl-NL). With the help from Roel (Dutch) and Erwan (French)
- [2005-01-09] Senderface moved to mozdev.org!
SenderFace - Thunderbird Extension
SenderFace 0.9.5, by Matti Pehrs, released on June 25, 2006
SenderFace enables you to associate images (faces) with Email senders (from field).
Requires: Thunderbird: 1.0+
- Category: Contacts
- Last Updated: June 25, 2006 12:20pm
- [Feature] Add the ability to add multiple emails per image.
- [Feature] Show a small Image in the message list as well next to the "Sender" column.
- [Scalability] Save the images in the file system and not as preferences as they are done now.
- [Jens Bannmann] His extension MessageFaces was a helpfull resource in developing SenderFace.
- [Gravatar Extension] Another extension based on the SenderFace code. Uses avatars from www.gravatar.com site. Really cool, check it out!